During the height of the global economic crisis, numerous studies revealed that those businesses that continued their advertising in their local communities and stores gained a bigger market share than their competitors. This means that those businesses that actually maintained the quality or even upgraded their advertising strategies during the down times secured great advantages as opposed to those that opted to cut advertising to minimise expenses. The same studies also presented that one of the driving factors behind the success of continuing with quality marketing efforts during lean times is directly related to the human psyche; the appeal of a business that’s thriving despite challenges also creates a sense of hope in people. So the bottom line here is that advertising is powerful and it accomplishes more of your operational objectives that you expect it to most of the time.
If you’re a business owner, you have a store, and you wish to harness all the benefits of strategic advertising, one of the provisions you may want to consider using is digital signage. Firstly, this provision shows that your business is competitive and you’re exploring new technological provisions to elevate certain aspects of your operations. Secondly, there are so many ways that you can use digital signage to deliver your business message. Thirdly, it’s cost-effective. Apart from these, this cool provision can also present you the following advantages for your store:
• It improves customer experience and can encourage them to use your products and services repeatedly. By using this strategy, your customers will be constantly reminded of your product and it will all eventually convert to more sales.
• It can be used to provide entertainment for customers as they are waiting, especially if your employees are busy dealing with other customers. By getting them entertained, leaving your office premises because of long queus will not cross their minds. Instead, they will patiently wait for their turn.
• It can improve your store’s ambiance. Retail stores, in particular, need to uphold a certain atmosphere or image to kindle customers’ desire to secure sales. Especially these days that the people are into trending topics and fresh ideas, it is crucial you give them the aura and appearance they are looking for in a store. It is also worth taking note that your competitors are probably doing the same.
• It can repeatedly present timely messages or news about the store which customers may be interested in, like promos, product demonstrations (to show how new products can benefit customers), upcoming events, and latest developments. By constantly playing ads or announcements, you create a sticky impression that increases the likelihood of store visitors being swayed to actually purchase.
• It offers creative flexibility as a marketing tool. You can combine displays of HD video, still images and Internet feeds to better appeal to your market.
This is just one provision but it can do so much for your business, so if you’re ready to give your marketing strategy a boost to strengthen your business brand and image, digital signage may just be all that you need.