Magento is one of the most popular shopping carts with around 200,000 live stores. Its platform provides merchants with unlimited flexibility and customizability.
But let’s ask ourselves a simple question – who can really use it well? The answer, Magento is a solution for highly skilled programmers, so if you are not a programmer then you should get ready to pay for development. Due to this, the platform is usually used by larger businesses that can cover the high costs with a much lower percentage of their revenue.
Let’s take a deeper look at the distinctive features of Magento shopping cart:
- It is an open source solution so E-merchants can choose a hosting provider that will meet their business needs on their own. Be sure to first check Magento’s system requirements before selecting your hosting plan and provider.
- There is no limit on the number of products or categories allowed, so this shopping cart can easily handle much larger businesses.
- An eye-catching design can be created with by hiring an experienced magento designer. Nonetheless, any minor changes to in magento require a high level of technical skills.
- All available payment gateways and shipping options can be added to the store with the help of third party modules.
- Dozens of product and order management features are provided. Moreover, bulk actions provide store owners with the ability to manage catalogues quite quickly.
- Merchants can start efficient promo campaigns with the help of Magento marketing options. Advanced coupon code system is an example of a useful tool to increase sales.
- This platform can help you to get the highest search engine rankings through its advanced SEO features.
- Magento can be integrated with WordPress, which means merchant can easily start a blog to help boost traffic.
Huge online retailers and famous brands recognize Magento as a key to their success. It offers tons of features that can be expanded with thousands of third-party modules. Moreover, this solution provides a unique feature – multi-store management.
Merchants can manage several stores with completely different products, customers, languages, currencies, taxes rules, etc. from a single admin panel.